Thursday, June 28, 2007

Finally

After spending nine extra days in mommy the Doctor decided it was about time I showed myself to the world. I was born on June 19th at 3:07am. I weighed in at a slender 7lbs 4oz and was 20.25 inches. Mommy and Daddy were in love at first sight.



It was wonderful to finally meet the baby who waited so long to arrive. What a joy she is!












Ready for my first car ride.
Daddy has become a very cautious driver now that I am around.





















I already have daddy tied around my finger.











4 comments:

ddawson said...

Annikarose is absolutely beautiful!
Congratulations to both of you, she is well worth the wait!

Trent said...

Marisa and Johnny,
She is ADORABLE!!! The pic of she and daddy is so cute!
Hope you're all doing well.
Love,
Trent & Shawn

Unknown said...

Marisa, Johnny,
I am so happy for you guys! She is beautiful and I know you two will be wonderful parents. I can't wait to see her in person.
Love,
Tiana Waterbrook

Jama said...

Marisa,
Annika is perfect! Congratulations! Enjoy your time with Annika. It is amazing how quickly the time goes.
Best wishes,
Jama and Alisa